Reykjavik is next door to nature. Experience Aurora Borealis, geothermal water, snowmobile on a glacier and the elusive Northern Lights. Visit Iceland’s main attractions in a winter setting with comfortable excursions from Reykjavik.
Experience the thrill of snowmobiling across an Arctic glacier and travelling in a specially modified Super Jeep vehicle to visit geothermal geysers, frozen waterfalls and unique volcanic formations. In the evening, the Northern Lights
beckon during a guided journey to learn their shimmering secrets. No stop in Iceland is complete without a visit to the famous Blue Lagoon, where spa indulgences offer unearthly relaxation.
Prices from €1,059.00 + Tax €99.00 per person
- Return direct flights with ICELANDAIR
- 20KG Checked Bag
- Return Airport Transfers
- 3 Nights B/B at the REYKJAVIK LIGHTS HOTEL
- Blue Lagoon Transfer with Comfort Entrance including Silica Mud Mask,towel and complementary Drink.
- Pearl Tour – Golden Circle Super Truck guided tour with 1hr Snowmobile
- Guided Northern Lights Tour by coach
Full Range of Optional Excursions, Tours and Activities available
For more information about our Next Door to Nature Package, call our Iceland Travel Desk on 01-8347888, email us here or enquire below with your preferred dates of travel.